Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I didn't write at all in 2012!!!

I can't believe that I didn't write anything in 2012!!  I had better get busy. :)  I think I will focus on different topics depending on what mood I am in.  I have written about home schooling, and I will continue to do so; but I believe I'll write about other topics, as well.  Perhaps some recipes?  Or maybe just venting? :)  I think I'll vent right now..... Yesterday morning I awoke to sewer backup in the basement.  Talk about a "crappy" start to the day!!! Praise the Lord, it was not an expensive fix, but I did not want to deal with poop in the basement!  Well, as the repairman stated, " At least it's you and your family's poop and not the neighbor's."  I guess that does make it a little better!!  :)  I suppose what I need to remember is that I really do hate when anything goes differently than I have planned, but I need to rely on the Lord at those times.  He is my rock, and I need to praise Him no matter what is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment